Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Forty-Second...

Number Forty-Two:






Dots Back Inn, Dinner, Famous Amos






Wow! The first day in like a WEEK that I have felt good! YAY!

Had a great walk and dinner with my kid, she is all goofy and funny like me so when the two of us get that father-daughter time it can get pretty hilarious. I hope when she is older, she will remember times like these with her Pop and smile.

Anyway, we got there right before six as I like to do. Lots of folk in holiday sweaters and Santa broaches and "Oh isn't THAT great, nah ha ha!" conversation. Tis the season! Two big parties took the middle tables, one was a family with Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, and three kids. Each kid was plugged into a various game / iTouch device, oblivious to the world of Holidays and Grandma and Grandpa, but did take time at the dinner table to actually eat when the burgers came.

No comments:

Post a Comment