Thursday, February 24, 2011

The One Hundred and Sixth...

Number One Hundred and Six:

Da Lat, Lunch, Tofu Curry

My first trip here. I am so used to Mekong, plus this place is a little further, but I have heard nothing but good about this place. And it was. I kind of envisioned a mini-Mekong in a really small place with a limited menu, but when Gina and I went into the place, wow! Quite spacious! Lots of space = lots of good people watching. There were many pairs of ladies of various age and fashion, the two that stuck out the most were the ones near us that weren't getting their waiters attention soon enough. Oh, and the ones directly beside us, the blonde particularly, that kept catching Gina and I doing goofy things while eating. See those dudes to the right in the picture? Funny moment from them; at one point I looked around and the two on either side were HEAVY into texting WHOEVER, while the poor guy in the middle had none. Reminded me of a Dr. Seuss story. The menu was equal to any Vietnamese place around, very similar to 'Kong, I believe it is a cousin that runs the joint. Anyway, nice place!

Latstache!


No comments:

Post a Comment