Friday, February 25, 2011

The One Hundred and Seventh...


Number One Hundred and Seven:









Dots Back Inn, Lunch, Tuna Melt










Noah Scalin is writing another book, a sort of follow up to the 365 Make Something Every Day and he wanted me to be in it! As a sidebar, which I am not sure what that will entail, but I am still honored! We met at Dots so he could do a picture for it, and he brought his pal Shelia Gray. We chatted a bit about projects and writing and stuff; good times! Noah had the black bean nachos, a deliciously generous plate with about half a pint of sour cream on it! Shelia and I ordered tuna melts, one of the best in town I'd wager. I blabbed a little too much I fear, blame it on the lack of sleep, but I think they enjoyed the company. I did! Anyway, we were all cracking each other up and Noah took some great pictures of me, then I did my 'stache here, Shelia was inspired as well and wanted to do one.


I had chatted earlier about opening up the blog for submissions as it continues, thinking it would be a great way to get people to join in. That will be coming soon, so get your napkins ready people!

No comments:

Post a Comment