Thursday, April 7, 2011

The One Hundred and Forty Eighth...

Number One Hundred and Forty Eight:

Sprout, Dinner, Hoppin' John Dragon Bowl

Okay, so Ceci and Lindsey and I met at the localvore Sprout for dinner, drinks and discussion about some WRIR 97.3 volunteer stuff. We had a hilariously grand time! Owner and chef, Laurie was in the house mixing it up awesome too! By the way, anyone that ever goes there should have the Dragon Bowl! It's an amazing combination of beans, rice, ham and seasonal veggies spiced just right for kick and taste. My first, and not my last! I can't believe I talked Lindsey into a 'stache! And while Ceci is still dubious and getting flack from people I am sure, she did manage to grab the decorative rosemary off the table for this, so it'll count!



No comments:

Post a Comment