Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Eighty-First...

Number Eighty-One:


Dots Back Inn, Lunch, Corned Beef Hash


We went with Michael and Melissa to go see The Breakfast Club at Movieland. Lisa had never seen it before and I was curious to see how it would hold up. I remember that movie during my youth and thought it was okay, not the best John Hughes, kind of pedestrian characterization, very school play-like, but for a young teen, wow. I also remember when I saw certain scenes (Emilio Estevez's getting stoned dancing) and heard some of the dialog ("Hey wastoid, you're not going to blaze up in here!") I thought it was dumb. Still, you think everything is dumb when you are young, right? Seeing it today, those moments are still kind of cheesy, and I still feel the same way about it, but it was a blast to go see it! After hooting it up with several other people who were culting it up on a Sunday morning, the four of us hit Dots for some lunch. Good times!

Clubstache!

No comments:

Post a Comment