Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Two Hundred and Ninety Fifth...

Number Two Hundred and Ninety Five:








Home, Breakfast, Cereal




Day 5 without power. Lisa checked the Dominion website yesterday, said they were on our street, but to me that doesn't really mean anything. It's starting to feel like the long haul of outage. I know there is really no room to complain, thinking of 3rd worlds and places that don't have it as lucky as us. While I sat at the nook eating breakfast, I wondered what people 150 years ago, before electricity was readily available, thought about while eating their breakfast. I was thinking about Harry Potter movies. What did the world think about that was entertaining at the nook before there was a culture built around being entertained? Books? Conversation? Letters they read? Just something I was thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment