Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Seventh...

Number Seven:



Ruby Tuesday, Salad, Turkey Burger

So imagine trying to explain to your boss, who is much older than you, what exactly you are doing after you take a photo like this. I know. She is young at heart and once I showed her the Blog, she laughed, but I think, like other people, she thought it was a little too weird. You know, that uncomfortable, "Ha Ha Ha"?

Anyway, what I noticed about Ruby Tuesday, a restaurant ONLY good for the salad bar, is that there were a lot of young, cute waitresses with little love handles and pot bellies. It was kind of strange, everything else about them was apparently lean and firm but for their mid-protrusions. I like this song by Deke Dickerson in reference to that. I know I have no room to talk with my beer belly and fat head, but I just thought it was funny.

Oh, I tried a unique fold with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment